Website Intelligent AI
£25k-£30k depending on experience.
As a Junior Full Stack Developer, you will be expected to work with your team to implement your assigned projects with some involvement in the design and planning of our solutions. You should have strong experience working as part of a team. Experience of interacting with clients to determine requirements and specifications would be an advantage.
We are ideally looking for a candidate with experience in the following:
- PHP/C#/.Net Core
- SQL/Azure SQL
- Bootstrap/AJAX/REST APIs
- Version Control/Git/SVN
- Agile software development/DevOps/Jira
Some of the key responsibilities for the right candidate include:
- Playing an integral role throughout the entirety of the development life cycle
- Seeking ways to incorporate creative innovation into your work
- Adopting a hands-on approach to your development style
- take ownership of product features from inception to release
- be thorough and take pride in your work
- have an eye for design and user experience
- appreciate software design as a craft
- be able to make pragmatic decisions when required
- are empathetic, thoughtful and dedicated
- build iteratively so you can see features in the hands of users
- never stop learning
Strictly no Recruitment Agencies, Newspaper or Publication calls or emails please.
Applicants must be located in and have right to work in the UK.
Intelligent AI Limited are developing highly innovative Artificial Intelligence solutions for the Insurance and Local Government sectors. We’re looking for ambitious Developers to work at the cutting edge of software development and research. .
User experience is key to our product development and delivery. We work as a team, using an agile methodology, to meet customer needs.
As an Intelligent AI Developer you should have a desire to improve your knowledge and understanding of our tools and our technologies and continuously seek opportunities to learn from others and assist the team.
Intelligent AI Limited is a data sciences company developing data and artificial intelligence solutions for the Insurance and Local Government sectors. We are a start-up company, led by our CEO Anthony Peake, who has over 35 years in leading highly scalable and innovative global technology companies including Apple, GE, BT and Oracle.
We have a clear vision of developing leading edge solutions based on deep Research and Development to quickly solve business problems, augmenting humans in their business day and deliver exceptional user experience with great design flair.
Intelligent AI is also a consortium member of a £2M Innovate UK funded ‘KnowRisk’ project that brings together data and deep domain expertise from Insurance, Legal, Audit and Supply Chain to revolutionise global risk management. These are exciting times for Intelligent AI.
What it’s like to work at Intelligent AI
We are a highly-skilled team who take great pride in our work. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We maximise the potential in our employees, nurturing and supporting their professional and personal development.
For our employees to flourish, it’s important to encourage a healthy work/life balance. We provide a flexible working environment with office space at Exeter Science Park and remote working opportunities.
We also offer:
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Flexible Working and Remote Working options
- Focus on mentoring and career progression
- Competitive salary
- Company share options
- The opportunity to learn and work with the latest technologies