In the September edition of our Tech Gathering series we’ll be exploring investment, opportunities and the economic recovery.
It’s on Thursday September 24 at 10.00 – 11.30am and you can reserve a place here.
Experts will be discussing the region’s ability to come back stronger, the opportunities and challenges ahead and how you can play your part.
Then we’ll dive into the financials to outline the funding and investment opportunities available for tech firms right now.Are investors interested in the South West? What markets should we be looking at? How can the rest of the region learn from Bristol?
Our line-up of expert guests includes:
- Stuart Brocklehurst (CEO, Applegate Marketplace Ltd; Non Executive Director, HotSWLEP)
- Marty Reid (Director, Engine Shed Bristol)
- Ben Cooper (Director, Skowt Consulting; Bristol Tech investor)
- Tom Kennard (Director, Granted Consultancy Ltd)
- Barbara Spurrier, (Founder, CFPro)
- Andy Doyle (Co-founder, Filmily and Stitch)
- Ameeta Virk (Market Specialist, Department for International Trade)
- Armen Papazian (Founder and CEO, ValueXD)
As ever, we will close with some quickfire 1-1 networking so you can expand your network across the tech community of the South West.
Sign up for free at https://hopin.to/events/september-tech-gathering