Exeter Science Park
Exeter Science Park offers high quality offices, laboratory space and co-working facilities in a STEMM focused environment of like-minded businesses. There are various meeting & conference spaces, an onsite café, ongoing innovation, business, and social events. Also access to onsite innovation support through SetSquared Exeter, subject to eligibility. There is resilient high bandwidth internet, plenty of car parking, EV charging points, electric bike hire through Co Bikes and nearby park & change with up to 300 spaces. With regular 10 min bus services to/from the city and for rail connections, access to the M5/A30 at J29 makes visiting the Science Park extremely easy.
Tech South West+ members receive 10% discount in café, in co-working suite and meeting space. Monday and Fridays only.
Join Tech South West+
Tech South West+ allows tech companies and sector suppliers to plug into the region's most vibrant community.
- Learning and development for your teams through dynamic Peer Groups
- Employee access to the only regional Tech Hub venue pass for the South West of England
- Exclusive offers and tailored support opportunities covering funding, talent and business growth
- Tech South West+ membership for all your organisation’s South West-based employees
- 20 free job listings per year
Exclusive offers from partner organisations
Access to Tech South West trusted partners