We’re currently looking for a UX/ UI designer with experience of producing customer-facing mobile apps and web platforms.
If you’re excited about using design to solve problems, this could be the ideal role for you. We need a designer who can turn a list of requirements into clean, modern designs that will wow our clients.
You’ll be passionate about design and have a good eye for detail. Experimenting and backing up your ideas with research and data will be second nature to you. As a team member, you’ll be resourceful and proactive, keen to work on a wide range of projects and develop your skills further.
This is a permanent, full-time role of 40 hours a week, 9am to 5.30pm. You’ll be based in our fast-moving studio in Bristol. Travel to clients outside of normal working hours may be required.
- research user requirements and map out user journeys
- work with developers to understand the requirements of the UI
- produce prototypes, wireframes and user flows to communicate interaction and design ideas
- design attractive, responsive websites and interfaces with outstanding navigation
- share new industry trends and insights with the team and the community.
Required skills and experience:
- demonstrable visual and graphic design skills
- a clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking
- experience of producing wireframe designs, user stories and mock-up development
- an in-depth understanding of the full cycle of product design and development
- the confidence and ability to drive projects independently based on briefs
- familiarity with design tools such as Sketch and Marvel
- experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- excellent communication and organisational skills.
Salary and benefits:
- flexible working – core working hours are 9am to 5.30pm
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- pension scheme
- life insurance
- learning and personal development opportunities
- £30,000 – £40,000 salary
- 7% company’s profit redistribution scheme after your first year.
How to apply and what to expect
To apply, please send your CV and any relevant information to Nicolas, our CTO (email: email@example.com).
In your first email, please explain your current experience and why you would be a great addition to our team.
Following your email, we may contact you for a first interview, usually in the presence of Nic (CTO) and Nathalie (MD).