If you’re looking to kickstart your software development career, this may be just the thing. We’re looking for a graduate developer who’s excited to start working on large-scale applications at a fast-growing company that will support their growth. Over the first three months, we will work alongside you to build your skillset as a developer. Writing great code, working in an agile team, and seeing the bigger business picture – we’re committed to helping fast-track your career!
You’ll be joining as part of the core development team, helping to spec, develop and deploy software. Whilst you will always be given the help and guidance needed to learn these skills, we feel the best way to learn is to get stuck in so you won’t be assigned to low priority projects, you’ll be in working with the rest of the team.
You’ll occasionally need to liaise with clients to help understand requirements or to discuss any issues or feedback on deployed updates.
What you’ll be
- Passionate, curious, excited by new technology and the tech industry, and want to develop your tech skills
- You love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects
- You have strong communication skills
What you may have
- An degree in computer science or computing or equivalent experience
- An interest in writing technically excellent code
- A drive to succeed as a software developer
What your perks will be
- Career Progression: You will be challenged in this role and given opportunities to learn new skills to grow with us
- Tech: Work on a high-end MacBook and dual monitor setup.
- Flexibility: We’re flexible – flexible hours, flexible breaks, flexible chairs.
- Office: We have our own open-plan new-build office – the perfect environment to think freely.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to chill out together.
- Relaxed: Though we do work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment. Ending the week with a drink is definitely a treat!
- Bike to work: Get a new bike and keep fit by getting a bike through a payroll scheme.
- Development: We’ll add to your skillset. We’re aiming to become best in class. As such, you’ll be enrolled in scheme’s and have transferable skills, such as AWS certifications. We’re committed to your development. If there is something you’re passionate about, we’ll endeavour to cover the costs to help you learn more.
- Competitive Salary