Are you a multitasker who takes pride in delivering great results? Are you a natural problem solver?
We’re currently looking for a project manager with experience of planning and delivering digital products. You should be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously against deadlines. You will know how to interpret high-level requirements and break these down into smaller deliverables. And you will build last relationships with our clients, old and new.
This is a permanent, full-time role of 40 hours a week, 9am to 5.30pm. You’ll be based in our fast-moving studio in Bristol. Travel to clients outside of normal working hours may be required.
- manage all aspects of the project life cycle, from gathering client requirements through to successful delivery and launch
- engage with product owners, stakeholders and the delivery team to understand business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- maintain clear and regular communication with clients at all times
- plan sprints, estimate sessions and retrospectives
- write feature cards based on user behaviour and backend logic
- coordinate the projects teams and keep management informed of progress
- solve problems as they arise and adjust plans
- support junior project managers.
Required skills and experience:
- 2 or more years’ experience in software project management, ideally agency-side
- excellent organisational skills and leadership skills
- a good understanding of software products and web development processes
- outstanding communication skills
- great attention to detail
- experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
- exceptional time management skills
- bonus: people management experience
Salary and benefits:
- flexible working – core working hours are 9am to 5.30pm
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays. Extra days earned after the first 2 years.
- 5% employer pension contributions
- life insurance
- half a day a week dedicated to learning and development
- salary: £32,000 to £40,000
How to apply and what to expect
To apply, please send your CV and any relevant information to Nathalie, our MD (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In your first email, please explain your current experience and why you would be a great addition to our team.
Following your email, we may contact you for a first interview, usually in the presence of Nathalie (MD) and Nic (CTO). We will talk about you, your background, your aspirations.
If you are successful, we will invite you for a second interview and will set a task for you to complete. You will also have the opportunity to talk directly to our team to ask any questions that you may have.
After this, we should have a pretty good idea of whether or not you would be a good fit for our team, and we should be ready to give a final answer.