Website Nice Group
Who are we?
We are an e-commerce and digital agency with an office in Totnes, Devon, specialising in the design and development of e-commerce and digital projects across all media (Mobile, Tablet, Web) varying from large corporate clients to small bespoke projects and startups.
Reporting to the Technical Director, this role will involve developing interesting and quality projects for existing and new clients. You will be to help deliver websites, microsites, mobile applications, software applications, CMS solutions or whatever is needed on a wide variety of platforms. Some of the projects require maintenance, some are new, but we use industry best practice to ensure we deliver robust and elegant products.
We will expose you to all sorts of projects and technologies and we encourage someone to research and come up with solutions and technologies of their own.
- Be keen and eager to learn
- Have good attention to detail
- Have development experience (see below)
- Be motivated, hard-working and able to take the initiative
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities simultaneously
- Have good written and spoken English
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients
- Ideally have an academic background with a Computer Science degree
- Be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom indefinitely
Technical skills required
You will have good experience of working with C#, ASP.NET MVC/Core (preferably with entity framework).
You must be comfortable with object oriented programming.
You must be comfortable with database design and integration, preferably using Microsoft SQL server.
The following skills would also be advantageous:
- Microsoft N-tier architecture
- Web API
- Generating various reports
- Familiar with at least one client side library (we use jQuery a lot)
- Familiar with Azure
- Source control preferably Git
- Test or Behaviour driven development
- Familiar with responsive design techniques
- Transact SQL
- Join a small but growing team where you will play a part in the future growth and success of the business.
- Be part of an environment that is hard-working but friendly and relaxed.
- Training where necessary.
- Occasional Travel.
- Option to work from home part of the time.
- Flexible hours.
If you think you are the ideal candidate for us please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re passionate
about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure we would love to hear from you.
We actively encourage and promote diversity, ensure all voices are heard and included and are committed to equal opportunities for all.