Terms of entry
- Entrants must be based within Bath, Bristol, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
- If the organisation is headquartered elsewhere, but has a regional office, it may still enter. This must be detailed in the entry form.
- You cannot nominate yourself for the ‘People’s Choice’ award!
- To ensure a broad mix of expertise (and geography!) judging is carried out by members of the Tech South West steering group, sponsors and partners.
- If a judge has a conflict of interest with a nominee (see below) they will not be allowed to mark that nominee
- What constitutes a conflict of interest?
- the nominee is a company a judge owns/founded/runs/works at is nominated
- the judge is on the advisory/ board of directors for a nominated company
- the judge has formally mentored (or been mentored by)/is monitoring a nominated company/individual
- the judge has invested financially into a nominated company
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into by Tech South West or the judges in relation to decisions.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news, events and updates from the South West tech sector.