- Entry to the Tech South West Awards is free
- Entrants must be based within Bath, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset or Wiltshire. If the organisation is headquartered elsewhere, but has a regional office, it may still enter. This must be detailed in the entry form.
- Every entry will also be automatically placed in the Cluster Awards category for the relevant geographical area
- The judges will be looking for a good story, well told, and backed up with solid metrics.
- All entries must be submitted online via https://www.techsouthwest.co.uk/awards-2023/enter-the-tech-south-west-awards/
- You must register on this website to enter these awards. You will be automatically signed up as a free Tech South West member. Unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entry deadline is July 14 2023
"Evidence, evidence, evidence.
Tech has the power to change the world. As a Tech South West Award winner, you'll be at the forefront of delivering positive impact across the community, disrupting the sector and bringing real world benefits to wider society.
Show the judges evidence of that, with a great story to boot, and you'll be in with a shout."
Co-founder, Tech South West
You will be able to nominate for the People’s Choice Award. The entry date will be announced on Twitter. You cannot nominate yourself for the People’s Choice Award – this will go to public vote. You can nominate another person/organisation for the People’s Choice Award on Twitter or LinkedIn, or via our online form.
What are we looking for?
Evidence, examples, facts and figures, stand out achievements and testimonials. Try to be as detailed as possible to showcase your achievements.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news, events and updates from the South West tech sector.